WestRock Maintenance Tech in Blue Springs, Missouri
About WestRock WestRock (NYSE: WRK) partners with our customers to provide differentiated paper and packaging solutions that help them win in the marketplace. WestRock’s 45,000 team members support customers around the world from more than 300 operating and business locations spanning North America, South America, Europe, Asia and Australia. Learn more at www.westrock.com .
Maintenance Tech - Blue Spring, MO
100 South Avenue
Blue Springs, Missouri, 64014
Maintenance Technician - Liberty, MO
The qualified candidate should have some knowledge of Mechanical Automation System Installation & Troubleshooting.
An operational knowledge of automated industrial machinery, including motors, servos, pumps, drives, relays, 3 phase power, communication devices, industrial / electronic controls and power transmission systems.
A solid working knowledge of hydraulic and pneumatic systems.What you need to succeed:
• Must be able to read and interpret both electrical and mechanical drawings with reasonable mechanical & electrical aptitude.
• A working knowledge of PLC's, including trouble shooting and problem solving ability would be a big plus.
• Must be fully computer literate with Microsoft environment.
• Ability to work independently in a mature and professional manner.
• Ability to work 2nd or 3rd shift with availability for overtime including weekends.What we offer:• Corporate culture based on integrity, respect, accountability and excellence
• An attractive salary reflecting skills, competencies and potential
• A career with a global packaging company where Sustainability, Safety and Inclusion are business drivers and foundational elements of the daily work.
WestRock Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to creating and maintaining a diverse workforce: Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veterans.