Jackson County Missouri Seasonal Worker-Program Specialist in Blue Springs, Missouri
*Job Duties: *
- Provide administrative and program support for outdoor educational events and Jacomo Day Camp.
- Provide program assistance and help implement special events, including Kid's Fishing Derby and Dogtober Fest.
- Must have a High School Diploma/GED; Prefer Bachelor’s degree in Natural Science, Education or similar degree.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite programs specifically, Word and Excel: ability to learn RecTrac.
- Strong communication and customer relations skills.
- Must be able to lift up to 30lbs.
- Must possess a valid state driver’s license.
- Must submit to/pass pre-employment drug screen test/background check.
Location: Blue Springs, MO
Department: Parks + Rec - Seasonal Jobs
Title: Seasonal Worker - Program Specialist