JES Holdings Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) in Lee's Summit, Missouri
ABOUT THE ORGANIZATION
Our vision is to create enduring value and enhanced quality of life in every community we serve.
Our purpose is to serve our customers by helping them achieve success. We strive to be one of the finest small companies in America by always putting our customers first. We place the highest priority on developing long-term relationships with clients and investors in the financial services and real estate markets to maximize profitable opportunities for all concerned. We will serve our clients and communities with integrity to maintain their trust and respect.
JES Holdings is the parent company to Affordable Equity Partners, Inc. (AEP); JES DEV CO, Inc.; Capital Health Management, Inc. (CHM); Fairway Management, Inc. (FWM); Fairway Construction, Inc. (FWC); and Prime Senior Living.
The CNA is responsible for providing quality Resident care in accordance with facility policy and procedure and federal, state and local laws, regulations and guidelines while maintaining the Resident's highest quality of life. This is to be done under direct supervision of the Charge Nurse.
- Provide quality nursing care to residents in an environment that promote resident rights, dignity, individuality and freedom of choice.
- Answer residents' call lights promptly and courteously and assist residents with grooming, bathing, oral hygiene, feeding, incontinent care, transferring, or other needs while keeping in the resident's care requirements.
- Ensure resident concerns and/or grievances are reported immediately to the charge nurse.
- Assist residents to activities and social programs.
- Maintain confidentiality of all pertinent Resident information.
- Be able to recognize a change of condition and report on resident's condition to appropriate nurse supervisor.
- Report accidents and incidents promptly.
- Promote positive/open communication between team members, residents, visitors and other departments.
Ensure that safety regulations and precautions are followed at all time.
Current CNA certificate in the state of Missouri
- Registration on Family Care Registry
- No inclusion on Employee Disqualification List
- Appropriate results on Drug Screen Urinalysis
- Ability to communicate with staff and residents
- Maintain appropriate appearance and personal hygiene
- Be able to provide quality care and maintain Resident dignity, privacy and quality of life in all job functions
- Ability to follow established performance standards and perform duties according to the nursing services policies and procedures
Title: Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA)
Hours per week: 6:00 am - 6:00 pm Saturday & Sunday: 24 regular hours, but we will pay you for 32 hours!
City, State: Lee's Summit, MO
Property Type: Skilled Nursing Facility