Stanley Black and Decker TPM Supervisor in Sedalia, Missouri
_About Us:_ Stanley Black & Decker Corporation is the largest tool manufacturer in the world. Our industrial businesses serve customers whose primary market drivers are automotive repair and industrial production. We cover military, mining, transit, agriculture, energy, aviation, and manufacturing, to start. Our industrial tool businesses build the tools that build your world. We are capable of bringing the strength of the world’s largest tool company to provide multi-platform solutions to the industrial and automotive repair industry. We believe we can make this happen and we would like you to be a part of our mission. As a global leader, Stanley Black & Decker can bring together the best in science, technology, business and human resources to continue to grow and succeed in our market.
_Position Summary:_ The Total Productive Maintenance (TPM) Supervisor is responsible for leading highly visible transformation to drive a cultural shift in continuous improvement. This role is expected to implement rapid change and be a hands-on team builder. Use existing knowledge of TPM principles, combined with on the job process expertise to identify opportunities, prioritize and manage multiple improvement projects, under the direction of the Maintenance Manager.
_Essential Job Functions:_
- Oversee implementation of the TPM program for the organization.
- Review, update and add preventative maintenance checks on all equipment for operators and technicians.
- Analyze and prioritize reliability issues for troubleshooting and plan for execution.
- Plan and execute improvement work with all stakeholders including production, QA, Supply Chain, R&D; and Engineering.
- Drive process improvement initiatives at production lines.
- Daily and monthly production performance monitoring and reporting on Operator & Equipment Efficiency while working with the Continuous Improvement team.
- Support and provide training to improve capability of TPM technicians.
- Work independently and successfully facilitate cross functional teams, while implementing improvement within an established time frame.
- Continuous effort to encourage associates to work safely with strong emphasis on sound ergonomic principles.
_Qualifications and Experience_
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or related field, or 3+ years equivalent experience in Maintenance TPM functions (significantly and directly related).
- Strong knowledge of engineering concepts, including electrical, hydraulic and mechanical systems.
- Ability to interpret specifications and schematics.
- Effective interpersonal and written communication skills.
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment and multi-task effectively.
- Excellent organizational and prioritization skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
- Establishes realistic goals and delivers results.
- Consistently demonstrates the highest level of personal ethical conduct.
_Other Duties_ Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
All qualified applicants to Stanley Black & Decker are considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran’s status or any other protected characteristic.
Requisition Number: 53670BR
Business: US - GTS - Hand Tools Accessories and Storage (HTAS)