Jackson County Missouri Museum Interpreter in Sibley, Missouri
- Responsible for presenting on site historic interpretive programs and for the planning and implementing special events.
- Responsible for recruiting, training, and scheduling volunteers and assisting in the daily maintenance of site.
- Works closely with staff and volunteers to see that gardens, furnishings, etc., are kept current with interpretive plans and department goals.
- Must have Bachelor’s Degree in History or related field and at least one (1) year of work experience in museum administration, historic interpretation, special promotions or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Must submit to/pass pre-employment drug and background screen.
Department: Parks + Rec
Salary: $13.00 - $15.00/hour