Hallmark Total Tech 9287 Field Service Technician in Slater, Missouri

Position Title: Field Service Technician *Location: Slater, MO area Relocation: No *Position Type: Staff position with great benefits *Salary: $60K – $70K, D.O.E. *Position Number: 9287**


Our Client is a designer and manufacturer of custom machinery for the automotive, aerospace, medical, firearms, and petrochemical industries. A 40-year old, established company with approximately 60 employees, they have asked Hallmark to help them find a Field Service Tech to add to their team. The person in this role will be responsible for the installation, maintenance, and repair of precision drilling machines at customer facilities across the US and internationally. This position reports to the Technical Support Manager, and requires approximately 75% travel, with the other 25% being based in their Missouri facility. A company car and travel stipend is included.

This is a staff role with a solid company, offering full benefits and great career potential.


  • Perform maintenance on mechanical and electrical systems of precision drilling machines
  • Analyze and repair mechanical components including bearings, drive belts, ball screws, spindles, fixtures, and chucks
  • Perform installation and precision alignment of newly-delivered machines in customer’s facility
  • Diagnose and service hydraulic and pneumatic systems and understand schematic drawings
  • Specify replacement components needed for machine repair
  • Conduct on-site training for the customer’s machine operators and maintenance personnel
  • Provide technical support to customers via phone and e-mail
  • Complete reports of findings, actions taken, recommendations, and other documentation associated with the servicing of machines


  • 1+ years of experience in maintenance and service of manufacturing equipment or industrial machinery (field experience is strongly preferred)
  • Applied mathematical skills and mechanical analysis ability
  • Good knowledge of hydraulics, pneumatics, and electrical control systems
  • Experience with using precision measurement equipment
  • Ability to read schematics and blueprints
  • Good time management, project management, and problem solving skills
  • Good verbal and written communication skills
  • Ability to travel to customer facilities in the U.S. and internationally


To view other Hallmark jobs, please go to www.HallmarkJobs.com Hallmark and our Client are Affirmative Action, Equal Opportunity Employers. We encourage all qualified people with the current right to work for any employer in the USA to apply. NOTE: We cannot consider H-1 Visa candidates for this position. Principals only, please.

Job Category: Engineering