JES Holdings Licensed Practical Nurse in Warrensburg, Missouri
ABOUT THE ORGANIZATION
Our vision is to create enduring value and enhanced quality of life in every community we serve.
Our purpose is to serve our customers by helping them achieve success. We strive to be one of the finest small companies in America by always putting our customers first. We place the highest priority on developing long-term relationships with clients and investors in the financial services and real estate markets to maximize profitable opportunities for all concerned. We will serve our clients and communities with integrity to maintain their trust and respect.
JES Holdings is the parent company to Affordable Equity Partners, Inc. (AEP); JES DEV CO, Inc.; Capital Health Management, Inc. (CHM); Fairway Management, Inc. (FWM); Fairway Construction, Inc. (FWC); and Prime Senior Living.
At Country Club Care Center we know that our success and reputation is a direct result of our exceptional employees. We are currently looking for dedicated professionals to assume the key position of Licensed Practical Nurse - LPN on our nursing team.
Licensed Practical Nurse – LPN Pay and Benefits
- Major Medical/Dental/Vision
- Shift Differential
- Weekend Baylor Program
- Vacation/Sick Time
- 401K with Match
- Tuition Reimbursement
Licensed Practical Nurse - LPN Essential Functions:
As a LPN, you will work under the general supervision of the Director of Nursing:
- Assure that effective quality nursing care is delivered which is outcome focused through utilization of the nursing process.
- Provide input for discharge planning and follow-up throughout length of stay.
- Assist with development of individualized plan of care in collaboration with the interdisciplinary care team.
- Implement plan of care consistently, effectively and cost efficiently with focus on resident centered outcomes.
- Deliver and maintain optimum resident care and comfort by demonstrating knowledge and skills of current nursing practices
Licensed Practical Nurse - LPN Requirements:
- LPN Education: Graduate from accredited school of nursing
- 1 year experience in long term care preferred but not required.
- LPN Licenses: Required Valid License in the state of Missouri
Title: Licensed Practical Nurse
Hours per week: Evening Shift 2:00PM - 10:00PM
City, State: Warrensburg, MO
Property Type: Country Club Care Center